PMST 2021-22 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check out this article to know the information on Odisha PMST Exam 2021-22 for Class 6, and Class 9. The board members of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha have started the BSE Odisha PMST Application Form 2022 from 29th December 2021 To 12th January 2022. At the end of this page, we have extracted the direct link to apply for the Odisha PMST Exam 2021-22. So, candidates who are eligible can apply for PMST 2021-22. From the below sections, aspirants will get the PMST Eligibility, instructions, important dates, steps, exam pattern, admit card, results.
- 1 PMST 2021-22 | Overview
- 2 PMST Eligibility
- 3 Odisha PMST Exam 2021-22 | General Instructions
- 4 How To Apply For BSE Odisha PMST Application Form 2022?
- 5 Odisha PMST Exam Pattern 2021-22
- 6 PMST Syllabus 2021-22
- 7 BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2021-22
- 8 PMST Odisha Result 2021-22
PMST 2021-22 | Overview
|PMST 2021-22 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test|
|Start Date of Online Application Submission||Started|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||12th January 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Stage – I (Students reading in Class-VI are eligible)
- Students must be studying in Class 6th of a recognized school in Odisha and must secure a minimum of 50% of marks Mathematics in the previous Class 5th Annual Examination.
Stage – II (Students reading in Class-IX are eligible)
- Students must be studying in Class 9th of a recognized school in Odisha and must secure a minimum of 50% of marks Mathematics in the previous Class 8th Annual Examination.
Odisha PMST Exam 2021-22 | General Instructions
Authority to Log in
- Block Education Officers for students of Elementary Schools under their jurisdiction. They shall fill up for Stage-I candidates only.
- Head of the Institution of Secondary Schools for their own school students. They shall fill up both for Stage-I & II candidates of their own school.
- Authority to Log in can fill up as many applications at a time, save, and finally submit the applications
- Only the candidates belonging to Odia medium schools are allowed for the scholarship test.
- Correct Mobile No. & E-Mail ID shall be filled in by the Log in Authorities failing which communication shall be failed, that will hamper the appearance of candidates for the Test.
- Scanned photograph/ scanned signature in JPG/ JPEG format with size up to 50 KB shall only be uploaded.
- The log-in Authorities will have to inform all schools under their jurisdiction regarding
the merit of the Test so that as many students can register for appearing on the Test.
- The authority to log in shall be held responsible for any wrong information of the candidate submitted through online registration.
How To Apply For BSE Odisha PMST Application Form 2022?
How to SIGNUP & LOGIN
- Go to the link given on the website www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Log in authorities have to register afresh.
- If already registered for this year’s examination enter E-Mail ID & Password and then
- log in.
- For new registration click on the SIGNUP button, a signup form “Sign Up for a new
- Account” will be shown. Fill in all the fields in the signup form, and click on the signup
- If all signup information is correct then a “Signup successful.” message will be shown.
- Thereafter open your mail account and only click on the place showing “Please Click
- Here to verify your account.” in your e-mail account to complete verification.
- You will be directed to the page “Login to your Account” where you have to enter your
- E-Mail ID & Password and go for “Log in”.
Profile Information Page
- Now the profile page will be shown on the screen where you have to select
authority from the drop-down.
- Authority to log in will be either Block Education Officer or Head of the
- Block Education Officers are the authority to fill up application forms for the Stage-I category for students belonging to Elementary Schools of their respective jurisdiction (Block/ NAC/ Municipal/ Municipal Corporation).
- Head of Institution of Secondary Schools shall be the authority to fill up forms for both Stage-I & II of their own students.
- In the case of the Block Education Officer as login authority, it will be asked to select
which Block Education Office he/ she belongs, and the District. Thereafter BEO
has to choose which Block/ NAC/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation is coming
under his jurisdiction to log in for filling up of forms. No other person can log in for
the said Block/ NAC/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation
- However in both cases you will have to enter your name, complete official
address, and mobile number.
- Upload your (Login Authorities) full signature & click on the “SAVE” button.
- Once you save the profile, the information can not be edited. Hence you should doubly check what has to be entered. Whether those are correct or not. If not, you can very much edit the same before clicking the “SAVE” button.
- Now click on “Registration” at the left-hand top corner to go for registration of
- The registration page will be displayed on the screen.
- The screen will display the following headings required for registration.
[a] One is “Registration” where you can see the list of registered candidates.
[b] Other is “New Registration” and if you click on this button, you will be directed to the candidate’s school profile page to fill up the school profile.
Candidate’s School Profile
- On this page, the school U DISE Code for Elementary schools and School Code
for Secondary Schools have to be entered. U Dise Code of Secondary Schools
shall not be accepted.
- The name of the school will automatically come on the screen provided school code/
U Dise Code is entered correctly as the case may be.
- The correct location of the school (Block/ NAC/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation) and the correct location name shall have to be entered by the log-in authorities, which is essentially required for the preparation of the merit list.
- Other information as asked on this page has to be entered correctly before clicking the “SUBMIT” button. Thereafter you will be directed to do the Registration of Students.
Registration of Students
- The information for registration of candidates are to be filled up correctly one by
- Application format has been uploaded to the website www.bseodisha.ac.in which can be downloaded by authorities of schools. Accordingly, all information should have to be entered in hard copy before doing the ONLINE registration, so that mistake can be totally avoided.
- After entering all information, photo & full signature of candidates shall be
uploaded in the jpg/ jpeg format having a size of less than 50 KB.
- After doing the above formalities, click on the “SAVE” button, so that all the entries
will be shown on the screen.
- You will be given one more chance to edit the information that has been entered during registration (if found wrong) by clicking the button “EDIT”
- After editing, again go through the entered data and click the “UPDATE” button after which again two options will be shown i.e. “VIEW / EDIT”.
- If all information has been entered correctly click the “VIEW” button the entire information will be shown again with the “FINAL SUBMIT” button. Click the “Final Submit” button to complete the entire registration process.
- You will be given one Registration Number which has to be preserved for future
- After final submit, you will be directed to the Registration Page where under column “Action”, the logo shown may be clicked to view your data entered. At the bottom of the said page, a “Print” option will be shown which can be clicked to take the print copy of your application form.
- After completion of registration, the login authority can go for the registration of another candidate by clicking the “NEW REGISTRATION” button.
|To Apply For PMST 2021-22||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To get more details on Odisha PMST Exam 2021-22||Click Here|
Odisha PMST Exam Pattern 2021-22
- The test will be conducted through Objective Type Questions only
- There will be 60 objective multiple choice questions carrying a total of 150 marks
- The test will be administered in the OMR answer sheet. Each question will have four
options and candidates have to darken the correct option in blue/ black ballpoint
PMST Syllabus 2021-22
Check this page to know more detailed information on the PMST Syllabus 2021-22. The exact PMST Syllabus 2021-22 will be updated after the announcement is done by the officials.
BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2021-22
The BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2021-22 is an available online mode on the official site of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Applicants who are going to take the exam for them this BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2021-22 is very important.
PMST Odisha Result 2021-22
Candidates can check the PMST Odisha Result 2021-22 from the official site of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Stay connected with us @ Freshersnow.com to get more information on PMST 2021-22. Thank You!!!