Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 @ kvsangathan.nic.in | KVS Class 1 To 11 Online Registration (Started), Eligibility, Dates: Latest news for the candidates who are in search of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021. The officials of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will starts the KVS Admission 2021 for Class 2 from 8th April 2021 To 15th April 2021. Candidates who are interested to apply for KVS Online Admission 2021 for Class 1 have to register online before the last date that is 19th April 2021 Till 7:00 PM. Moreover, to save the time and process of the candidates, we had given direct access to register for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021.
Latest News: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission For Class 2 will starts Today. So, students are advised to stay in touch with us to get all the latest news.
Furthermore, we had given the complete details about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Eligibility, Application Fee, Dates in the below sections. And candidates are advised to check the below sections to know more details about the KV Online Admissions 2021. However, candidates can also know all the latest news and updates about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 from our site @ Schools.Freshersnow.Com.
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Details
- 2 KVS Admission 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 KV Admission 2021 – Age Limit
- 4 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Application Fee
- 5 KVS Online Admission 2021 – Reservation
- 6 Method Of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Class 1 To 11
- 7 Required Documents For KVS Admission 2021
- 8 How To Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021?
- 9 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Details
|Provided by||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Online Registration For Class-2 Start Date||8th April 2021|
|Last date For Registration||
|Eligible For||Children of Government Employees|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose Of Scheme||To provide a good education for Children for Gov Employees.|
KVS Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|Advertisement for Admission||Fourth Week of March 2021|
|Online Registration for class-1||1st April 2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM Onwards|
|Last date for registration for class-1||19th April 2021 (Monday) Till 7:00 PM (19 Days)|
||1st List – 23rd April 2021 (Friday)
2nd List – 30th April 2021 (Friday) (if seat are vacant)
3rd List – 5th May 2021 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover
reserved seats blocked).
|3rd May 2021 (Monday) To 5th May 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline Registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ ST, and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification – 10th May 2021 (Monday)
Registration Form – 10th May 2021 (Monday) To 13th May 2021 (Thursday)
Display of list and Admissions – 15th May 2021 (Saturday) To 20th May 2021 (Thursday)
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||8th April 2021 (Thursday)|
|KVS Last date of Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)||15th April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards.||19th April 2021 At 4:00 PM (Monday)|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||20th April 2021 (Tuesday) To 27th April 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||31st May 2021 (Monday)|
|For KV students: Registration for class- 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in Class XI|
|Last date for admission to class-11||30 days from the date of declaration of Class X results by CBSE.|
KV Admission 2021 – Age Limit
A Child must be 5 years old as of 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes are given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Application Fee
There will be No Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Registration fee is applicable to online/ offline application forms. candidates can get their respective application forms from the respective school principal free of cost.
KVS Online Admission 2021 – Reservation
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of society||25%|
Method Of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Class 1 To 11
Method Of Admission In Class- I/ Class 1
Out of the available seats of fresh admission, 25% shall be reserved for Right To Education (Hereafter referred to as ‘RTE’), 15% shall be reserved for SC, 7.5% shall be reserved for ST and 27% seats shall be reserved for “OBC- Non-Creamy Layer”. (Hereafter referred to as “OBC-NCL”). After the admission of students under the RTE Act followed by Differently Abled (Hereafter referred to as ‘DA’), the children belonging to Cat-1 will be taken up. The students admitted under Cat-1 will also include SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL.
Similarly, after admission of Cat-1, admission of Cat-2 will be taken up which will include SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL (up to Cat-3 in case of Project/ IHL School) The shortfall in the number of candidates on seats reserved for SC, ST and OBCNCL will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL children admitted under RTE quota and Priority Cat-1 and Cat-2.
The reservation norms shall be applicable within approved class strength 40 students per section
- RTE 25% : 10 seats
- SC 15% : 06 seats
- ST 7.5% : 03 seats
- OBC 27%: 11 seats (3% seats for the differently-abled applicant would be reserved horizontally)
After closing of the process of registration, the sequence of conduct of lottery by each Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as under:
- RTE Lottery
- All DA Lotteries
- CAT I
- CAT II
- CAT III
- CAT IV
- CAT V
- CAT VI (If applicable)
- Single Girl Child (Hereafter referred to as ‘SGC’)
Method Of Admission In CLASS II TO VIII (Class 2 To 8)
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on the Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, a lottery system will be followed in each category including the single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
Method Of Admission In Class IX/ Class 9
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science each of 20 marks.
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ ST/ Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Method Of Admission In CLASS XI/ Class 11
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under:
- Science Stream: A minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Commerce: A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Humanities Stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
Required Documents For KVS Admission 2021
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital, and service records of Defence personnel. For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification. Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body.
- For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees, a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
- For grandchildren of KVS employees, proof of the relationship of either of the child’s parents with the KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required.
- A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ BPL wherever applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in concerned State Government/ Union Government. The certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially, for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O. M. No. 36035/5/88 / Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child is handicapped, wherever applicable. In case, where the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the Competent Authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of the office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
How To Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021?
- First, candidates have to move to the official site of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) @ kvsangathan.nic.in.
- By scrolling down the page, you can find the Announcements Section.
- There you can find the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Online Registration Link.
- Select the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the login details and hit on submit.
- The KVS 2021 Application Form will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the form for future use.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|Check KVS Admission 2021 Important Dates||Click Here|
|To Check Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Guidelines||Click Here|
Keep checking our page @ Schools.Freshersnow.Com to get all the latest news about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021. And bookmark our page using Ctrl + D to get all the latest news and notifications. Thank You…
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which classes, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission will be conducted?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission will be conducted for Class 1 To Class 11.
What is the last date to register for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021?
19th April 2021 is the last date to register for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021.
Where can I register for KVS Admission 2021 for Class 1 To Class 11?
Candidates can register for KVS Admission 2021 for Class 1 to Class 11 from the official site @ kvsangathan.nic.in. Also, from our page Schools.Freshersnow.Com.
What is the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Registration mode?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Registration will be conducted in Online mode.
What are the KVS Online Admission 2021 Registration dates for Class 2 To 10th?
8th April 2021 To 15th April 2021 are the KVS Online Admission 2021 Registration dates for Class 2 To 10th.