Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was introduced on 2nd October 2014 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government to clean up the country. Similarly, in the below essay many points are included about Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Unique information like it comes under which ministry, goals, vital role of students, etc about Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Some quotes on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan are listed below.
Short Essay On Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Mission was introduced on 2nd October 2014, the 145th Birthday of Mahatma Gandhi to fulfill his dream of “Clean India”. Modi’s government introduced clean India by introducing the mission to people and had shown that it’s not just a government’s duty to maintain the country cleaner and greener one, but it all depends upon the whole nation. Every individual has a part in this mission by following and removing all solid waste, e-waste, people to use toilets, cleaning rivers, and more cleaning activities. The ultimate goal of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is to make India, a Cleaner and Greener Country to gift it the
The government of India had shared some money in the annual budget to perform various cleaning activities to keep the country clean. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan does not only involve sweeping the streets or cleaning off the waste, but its ultimate goal is to bring change in people by taking care of their surroundings and using public toilets in public areas and the government is playing a vital role in building up the toilets in public places. The government has been arranging campaigns to bring awareness to the people of the country about cleanliness. This concept had brought a great chance in citizens of India who have been actively participating in cleaning up the country. The response to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is appreciable.
Many schools in India give support by teaching children about cleanliness activities, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan In Schools, a great idea to make the children aware of the mission of cleaning. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Portals, Swachh Bharath Paintings, Swachh Bharath Abhiyan Ambassadors, reaching the people and explaining the actual concept of Swachh Bharath Abhiyan mission. This Scheme bought a great modern revolution on greenery, cleaning rivers, solid and plastic waste management. It’s not just about “cleaning”, but it has another vision too, that is to turn the eyes of foreign investors to India. More foreign investors mean more money and a rise in employment.
Students Role In Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Students are the growing crops of the nation and can create awareness among people and are also playing an essential role by acting as the real ambassadors of cleanliness and motivating others to keep their homes, schools, and surroundings clean for cleaner India. First, students should initiate this at home by educating their parents about the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan mission, and making sure to not let their family members throw any waste on the roads. If students aim at things like organizing awareness drives in their locality and generating funds to maintain waste disposal in their locations, by doing and maintaining so almost half of half the country will learn to throw their waste in bins arranged for dry and wet waste separately. As the students will get involved in this mission’s core idea will start reaching every corner of the country and as a whole
Youth can influence society very easily. There is a saying that “no movement has ever been successful anywhere in the world without the involvement of youth”, so by considering this statement youth can change impossible things into the possible. It’s not an easy task to change the fixed mindset of the people in India, but to achieve the goal of clean India, students have to work on this Swachh Bharath Abhiyan mission together on a fixed goal. The young people who are trying to change the country have been facing many issues, even though the concept is being carried by students. There are also passing the information to the government officials for necessary steps to be taken to improve the cleanliness.
Students made people participate actively in cleaning activities, rallies, planting, cleaning riversides & seashores, and many more and by doing all these students made this Swachh Bharat Abhiyan mission move rapidly with an unexpected result. The government of India had invested some budget on this mission to make India, a Clean India. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was involved in the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation in necessary areas and the government of India bought helpline numbers, advertisements, posters, online portals, awareness campaigns, and many more for people to complain against any inconvenience of dust or dirt in their surrounding for a greater change in India and fulfillment of Mahatma Gandhi’s Dream. These types of missions are needed for a country to give healthy competition for other countries. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has changed the lifestyle of the people living in India. It is a great achievement for the Government of India.
India, being a democratic country its not just a student’s role a major one, but the people or citizens have to change their behavior in every aspect of making India a cleaner and greener living place.
Quotes On Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Many quotes have been raised by our Prime Minister Modi to make this Swachh Bharat mission successful. They are
- “Devote 100 hours every year towards the cause of cleanliness.” – Narendra Modi
- “Cleaning up the country cannot be the sole responsibility of sweepers. Do citizens have no role in this? We have to change this mindset.” – Narendra Modi
- “Sanitation should not be seen as a political tool, but should only be connected to patriotism and commitment to public health.” – Narendra Modi
- “All the governments in this country have made one or the other effort to do this work. Several political, social, and cultural organizations have made efforts in this direction. I greet all those, who have worked.” – Narendra Modi
- “I have requested the corporates to evolve plans under corporate social responsibility to build clean toilets especially for girl students in schools. India should learn from foreign countries, where people are disciplined and do not litter in public places.” – Narendra Modi
- “If people of India can reach Mars with minimal expenditure, why can they not keep their streets and colonies clean.” – Narendra Modi
- “If we make it a public movement, we can make our country being counted as one among the cleanest nations.” – Narendra Modi
- “Gandhiji believed cleanliness next only to Godliness; let’s pledge today 2 convert cleanliness into a national passion.” – President Pranab Mukherjee
- “Every road, path, office, home, hut, stream and particle of air around us can and must be kept clean” – President Pranab Mukherjee
- “India can do it. People of India can do it.” – Narendra Modi
“Is cleaning only the responsibility of the karamcharis? Do citizens have no role in this? We have to change this mindset.” – Narendra Modi
- “We reached Mars. No PM or Minister went. It was the people who did it, our scientists who did it. So can’t we create a Clean India?” – Narendra Modi
- “If this is evaluated by a photo opportunity, then we would be doing a disservice to the nation. We all must come together and do this (clean India) wherever we are.” – Narendra Modi
- “This is not about Modi… Modi is only one of its 1.2 billion people… This is a people’s task.” – Narendra Modi
- “It is our social responsibility as citizens of India to help fulfill Gandhiji’s vision of Clean India, by his 150th birth anniversary in 2019.” Narendra Modi
- “I am seeing that Gandhi is looking through these specs that whether we have made India clean or not, what we have done and what we have done.” – Narendra Modi
Conclusion: We hope that the above-provided essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is worth reading. We provided Long and short essays separately on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and many key points about it.
Essay On Swachh Bharat Abhiyan for Students and Children | PDF Download
Dear Students and Children, you can download the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay in the Hand Written Format by Clicking the Below Click Here Link.
|Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay- Important Link|
|To download the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay PDF||Click Here|