In this article, we are providing an essay to save water and Save Life for students and children. Why it is important to save water. Students can go through this page for more information on save water save life
Essay on Save Water Save Life for Students and Children
As we all know 75% of our human body contains water. Water is life not only for human beings but also for the entire ecosystem water is precious. We all depend on water for many purposes. Water is transparent but it takes the shape of anything when we put it. Moreover, 71 percent of the land is covered by the water on the earth. In which 97 percent of the water is covered by the ocean and only 3 percent of water is in use for drinking and many purposes.
Water is perhaps the second most important substance on Earth after the air. We usually observe water in the form of lakes, rivers, ponds, wells, etc. Water is very necessary for the survival of life on earth. Nowadays, the biggest problem related to global warming is a huge water depreciation on Earth.
The consumption of water is increasing day by day with an increase in population. Simultaneously we need to save the water to avoid scarcity of water that may be caused due to unlimited usage of water.
Why is it important to save water?
- “Save water save a life” gives a good message to every citizen. It tells about the seriousness of the problem caused by the wastage of water. Moreover, Water-saving doesn’t mean storing water in the reservoir but tells about saving water from pollution.
- We use water right from the morning. We use water for different purposes like cleaning, looking, washing clothes, For bathing, etc.
- The agricultural farmers mainly depend on the water for the crops.
- Water helps our body to keep hydrated and keep healthy.
- Water is not only an important factor for humans but also wildlife.
- Plants grow fast only by pouring water. Which gives an important factor called oxygen to humans.
It is very necessary to save water to avoid scarcity of water for our future generations. Not only the future even now in many of the places people do not have proper water to drink. For this, we need to save water.
How to save water in our daily lives?
There are some ways in which we can save water in our daily lives. Here are some of the ways.
- Save water through rainwater harvesting.
- Stop throwing garbage in the rivers, lakhs which causes pollution.
- Turn off the water tap properly when you see water leakage on the roadside.
- We can arrange canals on the roof of our houses so that we can store rainwater. The water can be used for household purposes like cleaning, washing, watering plants, etc.
- Use the sprinkling system for bathing and gardening to avoid wastage of water.
- Watering the plants should be done in the evening, it minimizes the evaporation process.
Save Water Initiative
Every citizen must take initiative to save water This initiative can help and improve the conservation of water. Also, it can be spread awareness among the people about the importance of water. Additionally, the save water campaign helps people realize that the sources of fresh and pure water are very limited. Through the campaign, we can bring awareness among people on the importance of water and automatically lead to saving water. So it is our responsibility to save water from their houses themselves.
Many organisms depend on water. To save all lives, everyone must take the initiative to save water.
Best Quotes on Saving Water
- “Don’t be the leak in our global flow.” – The Dharma Trails
- “You can’t wash the waste from your hands when it’s all gone.” – The Dharma Trails
- “One hamburger or three weeks of showers. What will you choose?” – The Dharma Trails
- “Caring for water is caring for us all.” – The Dharma Trails
- “Rich or poor in water. It’s the only currency that matters.” – The Dharma Trails
- “One cotton t-shirt or 1,300 days of drinking water? It’s the same amount of water for both.” – The Dharma Trails
- “Water is nature’s daughter. She’s gentle and sweet. If you let her go, we lose the flow and end up in retreat.”
- “Reduce the power in your shower and save a buck or have good luck.”
- “The power of a tap is that it can trap. Because water will run until it’s all gone”
- “When you think beyond the sink, the world can drink and drink and drink.”
- “The future we steer, our water be clear, together we’ll have nothing to fear.”
- “A drop a day wastes the water away.”
- “Save water today or tomorrow you’ll pay.”
- “We need to hydrate, for that is our fate. Together let’s keep the water first-rate.”
- “Life’s too short to waste it. Every plant, dog, and friend just wants to taste it.”
- “Time to care before streams are bare.”
- “We can’t drink dust, dirt, oil, or rust. But water. Well, that’s a must.”
- “Drip drop, drip drop. This kind of clock must be stopped.”
- “Eat Vegan at the cafe to save water today”
- Wasting water away is not okay”
- “You have the power to shorten your shower”
- “It’s time to care before the water is rare”
- “Don’t get a bad rap for keeping a leak in your tap”
- “Wasting water today will turn streams into clay”
- “It’s time to care before water evaporates into thin air”
Save Water Save life Images
Conclusion: At last, we hope that the provided essay on saving water save a life for students and children helps students to prepare for an essay writing competition.
|Save Water Save Life Essay- Important Link|
|To download the Save Water Save Life Essay PDF||Click Here|