In this article, we have provided an essay on Mother Teresa, Short Essay, Long Essay, Quotes, Images. Mother Teresa is one of the great people for humanity. To know the complete details about Mother Teresa read the complete article till the end.
Introduction | Essay on Mother Teresa
In this article, people will get to know about the Introduction to Essay on Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa was born on born on 26th August 1910 in Albania. She is a nun at the Catholic church at her birthplace. She is well-known for her services rendered for the sick, leprosy, HIV/AIDS, etc. She is one of the most inspirational and motivational people for many people in this world today.
Mother Teresa after getting citizenship in India made a move towards the Missionaries of Calcutta. She is very kind at heart and reached out to people with her simplicity. Her simple nature and sympathetic heart made her a legendary person in this nation. She served people for about 45 years and never looked back on her family or her personal life. She won many famous awards throughout her lifetime and she is a very remarkable personality in the hearts of people till today.
Short Essay on Mother Teresa
Here you get the Short Essay on Mother Teresa, a famous and popular icon of the Nation. Mother Teresa was born on 26 August 1910 in Albania. Mother Teresa a great humanist person is very simple by her word of mouth or by the action of her hand. Mother Teresa’s father was involved in Albanian politics and passed away in the year 1919, at the age of 8 to Mother Teresa. She was brought up by her mother and she was made to join in Roman Catholic. After attaining the age of 18 she left her mother and her sister and merged with the Missionaries of Loreto. From then on her journey for God and people started. She never turned back into her own life.
She reached Calcutta in 1928 and worked as a teacher in the school. Thereafter she changed her name to Teresa. She worked as a teacher for around twenty years and took a place as Headmistress. Although she was happy with her life in teaching and making people happy there is something that is banging her back to do something for the people. She is full of poverty and sickness around her. So she decided to serve people so for that reason she left the convent to serve people.
After the final decision, she started a missionary of her own in 1948 to serve the poor and needy people. Mother Teresa soon after gaining citizenship in India she worked for a few months in Patna to gain Medical training. Consequently, she moved to the slums in Calcutta to serve people who are in need. In this way, she made a drastic move in the world of helping and this continued till her last breath. She passed away on September 5, 1997.
Long Essay on Mother Teresa
In this Long Essay on Mother Teresa, you can understand her complete life of her. Mother Teresa a well-known person for her humanity was born on 26 August 1910 in Albania. She was brought by her mother and after a certain age, she joined Roman Catholic. Thereafter, she made a milestone in history and laid the foundation for the Missionary of Charity. To help the poor and the needy people. She is very attached to God and preached the words of God to the people where she served With her humble and polite nature, she attracted many people around her. She got recognition from many famous people for her nature. She received several awards like Padma Shri, Jawaharlal Nehru Award, Nobel Peace Award, Ramon Magsaysay Award for Peace and International Understanding, and the Pope John XXIII Peace Price (1971).
Mother Teresa was a role model for all the missionaries that are being run in different parts of the Nation and also in the Continents. She laid foundations for different charity centers for people of the sick, poor, hungry, homeless, etc. She was praised by all the people irrelevant to the age group. She has made many contributions to the world for the sake of people. It is her passion to serve the needy and the poor.
Mother Teresa experienced a Heart attack in Rome in 1983 while visiting Pope John Paul II. Thereafter, she had a second heart attack in 1989 and received an artificial pacemaker. Afterward, in 1991 she had pneumonia in Mexico and she also suffered from many health problems. She decided to resign to the Missionaries of Charity, but the nuns over there were refused her decision so she continues her post as ahead to the Missionaries of Charity.
After some days she left her last breath on September 5, 1997. By her death, many people from different parts of the nation have gathered to see her. This made the people get into a depressed world by her death. But, the services and the charity centers laid by her were still running by many nuns across the world.
Quotes | Essay on Mother Teresa
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
- “We feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
- “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
- “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
- “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
- “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.”
- “Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.”
- “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.”
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
- “I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?”
- “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
- “Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.”
- “Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly.”
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.”
- “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.”
- “We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.”
Mother Teresa: Images
Conclusion: In the conclusion of the Essay on Mother Teresa, she is one of the famous personalities with a very big heart. Still today she was praised and worshipped by various people across the world. The education she provided to many children and the help she has given to many people who are in need make her alive in the hearts of many people.
Essay on Mother Teresa for Students and Children | PDF Download
Dear Students and Children, you can download the Mother Teresa Essay in the Hand Written Format by Clicking the Below Click Here Link.
|Mother Teresa Essay- Important Link|
|To download Mother Teresa Essay PDF||Click Here|