Essay on Honesty as the Best Policy: In this article, we have provided an essay on Honesty is the Best Policy. In this we have discussed What is Honesty?, Why Honesty is the Best Policy?, 5 Benefits of Being Honest, Ways, to be Honest, Quotes, Images. People who are in search of this essay can get complete information. So go through the complete article till the end.
- 1 What is Honesty?
- 2 Why Honesty is the Best Policy?
- 3 500+ Words Essay on Honesty is the Best Policy
- 4 5 Advantages of Honesty
- 5 Ways to be Honest with Yourself
- 6 Honesty is the Best Policy: Quotes
- 7 Honesty is the Best Policy: Images
What is Honesty?
Honesty involves being truthful, loyal, fair to a person. Honesty means being truthful in all aspects of life. It reflects on the moral character of a person. It includes the absence of lying, straightforwardness, truthfulness, etc., these attributes help the person to build an ethical character and also to be honesty. Here, honesty means building a strong relationship with a person based on truthfulness. In all times of life, it is considered a good practice and integrates all the good qualities in life. A person who is
honest does not fear any of the troubles and leads a happy life.
Why Honesty is the Best Policy?
Honesty for a person is more important because it determines character. Being honest means being with an open heart. It is the best policy in our life by which one attains through practice. A person is open to all fears and does not get tense about any matter in life by being honest. Moreover, the person is bound to a stronger relationship with a person by being honest. It builds a strong trust in a person and long-term relationship. The habits gained through honesty will help the person to practice them throughout his life. on the other hand, it helps a person to be more courageous and confident in all the matters in life. By being honest, a person can gain a lot of respect in society and with fellow-beings.
|You Can Also Check|
|Essay on Mahatma Gandhi||Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose|
|Essay on Republic Day||Essay On Children’s Day|
|Essay on Value of Time||Essay On Role Of Science|
|Essay on Sports and Games||Essay on My Plans for Summer Vacation|
500+ Words Essay on Honesty is the Best Policy
This is the Essay on Honesty is the Best Policy. “Honesty is the Best Policy” is a famous proverb by Benjamin Franklin. Honesty is one of the best qualities of a person. It is considered as the strength of a person. Honesty indicates the simple character of a person and makes a person gain respect. Honesty means being truthful to a person. On the other hand, it implies loyalty, straightforwardness, discipline, truthful towards a person. Honesty is one of the traits of a person that judges character, attitude, behavior. The essence of behavior is measured in terms of honesty. It is one of the major components of a person to make it a practice in his daily routine.
Being truthful means being honest. The way of speaking also counts in the part of honesty. A person by his character, behavior, attitude reveals honesty. An honest person will be very delightful with an open heart without any problems. People feel it difficult, to be honest, and they are dishonest in all aspects of life. Such people face a lot of difficulties and feel worried about the tensions they have in their life. At times it is very difficult, to be honest in certain matters in life, but it is the ultimate time to show how honest about things. A dishonest person makes easy ways to come out of problems, but an honest person tries to solve things even if it is difficult.
People who are always honest in all aspects of life receive immense respect from society, family, friends. They move freely in society with the people and attract people with kind hearts. They get a good impression in society for the character they possess. Rather the people who are honest at all times in their life feel that it is the most precious thing in their life. A dishonest always get into trouble and suffers a lot to come out of it.
The way of speaking, body behavior, discipline will decide the honesty of a person. An honest person will not harm others by words of mouth or by activities. A person is always genuine in all matters and speaks out only the truth even in the hardships of life. A person with honest behavior will be confident in all the activities he/she does and do not fear. The way they behave and speaks to a person reflects the character, behavior of a person.
Honesty is considered a powerful weapon in life. By developing it in life, one can be confident, truthful, disciplined in all aspects of life. It is thought to children from childhood to be honest and truthful. An Honest person is always successful in life. They find peace and happiness all through their life. Hence, Honesty is considered the best practice in all situations in life. The hard situations in life make a person cling to the commitment of false statements but for one who is honest, it seems like nothing and they will be honest even in tough situations.
Finally, “Honesty is the Best Policy” for a person to have status in the society, family. An honest person is bound to the rules that he/she posses and they do not oblige the rules in any part of life. Honesty plays a very important role in life and reflects the life of a person with glitters of light.
5 Advantages of Honesty
1. Honesty reveals Character
By being honest in our life it is observed that whether a person’s character is good or bad. An honest person possesses a good character and a kind heart in all situations of life.
2. Honesty lets you be free
An honest person is always set free and enjoys a lot of freedom. They are set free in all kinds of situations and they are trustworthy.
3. Honesty is stress-less
There will be a stress-less life for one who is honest. They will be out of fears and troubles so they led a stress-less life.
4. Honesty helps to build strong relations.
Honest people can build stronger connections with family, society, and other people.
5. Honesty attracts People
The people around get easily attracted to honest people for their character and behavior.
Ways to be Honest with Yourself
- Be truthful
- Be Straightforward
- Be kind towards others
- Changing habits
- Avoid lying
- Be simple
- Stay Positive
- Be the best version
Honesty is the Best Policy: Quotes
- “Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it.” -Mark Twain
- “Trust, honesty, humility, transparency, and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship.” -Mike Paul
- “Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.” -William Shakespeare
- “Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.” -Mother Teresa
- “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -John Lennon
- “Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess.” -Josh Billings
- “Always tell the truth. That way you don’t have to remember what you said.” -Mark Twain
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “Integrity gives you real freedom because you have nothing to fear since you have nothing to hide.” -Zig Ziglar
- “I believe in treating other people with respect. My style is to speak to people, be available to them, and be willing to answer their questions. This also means being straightforward and honest with them.”-Sanford I. Weill
- “Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.” -Steve Landesberg
- “I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy”. -George Bernard Shaw
- “Honesty is the best policy.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “There are only two ways of telling the complete truth – anonymously and posthumously.” -Thomas Sowell
- “Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.” -John C. Maxwell
- “It is an adage that honesty is the best policy-this applies to public as well as private life-to States as well as individuals.” -George Washington
- “Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” -George Burns
- “Honesty is the best policy, in love as in law.” -Louisa May Alcott
- “Would that the simple maxim, that honesty is the best policy, might be laid to heart; that a sense of the true aim of life might elevate the tone of politics and trade till public and private honor become identical.” -Margaret Fuller
- “Since the dawn of history, mankind has honored and respected brave and honest people.” -Nelson Mandela
- “I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” -George Washington
- “The best ideas are the honest ones. Ones born out of the personal experience. Ones that originated to help a few but ended up helping many.” -Simon Sinek
Honesty is the Best Policy: Images
Conclusion: In the conclusion of the Essay on Honesty is the Best Policy, Honesty is very important in every activity of life. It builds a strong bond between the people.
|Honesty is the Best Policy Essay – Important Link|
|To download the Honesty is the Best Policy Essay PDF||Click Here|