In this article we have provided an Essay on Health is Wealth, Importance, advantages of a healthy lifestyle, Quotes, Images. Students who are in search of an Essay on Health is Wealth read the complete article for more information.
What is Health is Wealth?
Health is a boon for a person to live. It is considered the most precious part of life. The more healthy the person is the longer time he lives. A person with complete health doesn’t need anything more. “Health is Wealth” is a famous proverb which many people follow in practice. On the other hand, wealth is not important in life yet times it is important by still health is given priority when compared to wealth. If a person is complete with good health then he is said to be a wealthy person.
Importance of Health
Health is considered one of the precious things in everyone’s life. A person first takes care of his health and then looks after the other things. According to WHO “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or illness or infirmity.” Health includes physical health and mental health. The physical and mental health of a person is good then that person is considered sound health. The importance of health is recognized in every part of life and
by safeguarding it we can survive for a longer period.
Essay on Health is Wealth
This is an Essay on Health is Wealth which makes to know the complete meaning of the word. “Health is Wealth” is a famous proverb by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Health in every individual’s life is most important. The more healthy a person is more wealthy. Health needs to give more importance to every individual life. Moreover, once health is based upon the habits of their daily routine. Daily habits show a lot of effects on one’s health. Suppose if the habits are good a person possesses sound health, if not it leads to illness.
The healthy lifestyle of an individual for his hygiene is very important. If an individual is in good health he is considered a wealthy person. No matters if a person is rich or poor, health is more important. For proper and good health a person should follow healthy habits in his daily life. To keep health healthy one should take proper food which is more nutritious and with rich vitamins. The food which we intake should with more healthy including all the vitamins in it. Then a person becomes more healthy.
Health also includes exercise which makes fit and helps in energizing the body. Exercise for the body results in better functioning of all the organs in the body. While exercising the calories are burned and help in circulating the blood. The exercises help a person to be physically fit. Meditation and Yoga help for the mental fitness of health.
Health is Wealth is simple if you follow certain steps and take care of your health. Undoubtedly lots of money in front of health is nothing. So, an individual should take of health with complete attention by remembering the word “Health is Wealth”.
Advantages of Healthy Lifestyle
- Boasts Energy
- Weight Control
- Fewer health problems
- Reduces Stress
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer
- Improves mental health
- Increases the life expectancy
- Increases self-confidence
- Helps to save money
10 Tips for Healthy Lifestyle
- Eat nutritious food
- Exercise regularly
- Intake of fluids
- Have a balanced diet
- Maintain a balanced weight
- Reduce the intake of salt and sugar
- Make a habit of eating the seeds
- Eat leafy vegetables
- Avoid Processed food
- Enough Sleep
To sum up, health is considered the most important factor in an individual’s life. So, it is of utmost importance to safeguard health.
Quotes| Essay on Health is Wealth
- “Good health is true wealth.” – Urijah Faber
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness lies, first of all, in health.” – George William Curtis
- “The first wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You can’t enjoy wealth if you’re not in good health.”
- “Happiness is the highest form of health.” – Dalai Lama
- “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Health is wealth. Peace of mind is happiness. Yoga shows the way.” – Vishnudevananda Saraswati
- “I believe that the greatest gift that you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
- “The preservation of health is a duty. Few seem conscious that there is such a thing as physical morality”.- Herbert Spencer
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Gautama Buddha
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.”- Mark Twain
- “The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.” – Hippocrates
- “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold and your health is wealth.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is a new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.”
- “So many spend their health, gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.”
Health is Wealth: Images
Conclusion: We hope that the above-provided information about the Essay on Health is Wealth is more useful.
Essay on Health is Wealth for Students and Children | PDF Download
Dear Students and Children, you can download the Health are Wealth Essay in the Hand Written Format by Clicking the Below Click Here Link.
|Health is Wealth Essay- Important Link|
|To download Health is Wealth Essay PDF||Click Here|