Essay On Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat: Unity among the people of the state and the union territories of India is endorsed by this scheme. The purpose of this scheme is to enrich and enhance the traditions and cultures of the country.
Our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated the scheme on 31st October in the year 2015. The day is marked as National Unity Day. Moreover, the scheme Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat was launched on this day, as it is marked as Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s 140th birth anniversary. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel was the first Deputy Prime Minister of India. He is recognized as “Iron Man of India”, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel played a lead role in the India-Pakistan division in the national integration of our country.
This person went through the division boundaries and avow between India and Pakistan.
The Great person had an imperative role in persuasive the 565 princely states by the Union of India. The nation today is United under a single flag and possesses Unity and diversity policy among them is due to the vision and hard work of the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. As the reason, the scheme “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” was initiated to pay a mark of respect to the great hero, Iron Man of India.
Main Objective Of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- National integration among the individuals of diverse states and Union territories is promoted.
- Reciprocated exchange of cultural and traditional programs from a point in time to moment in time.
- The culture and literacy values of the people with diverse principles are understood and respected by each other.
- Communal learning and environmental aspect come to pass among the state and Union Territories.
- Interactions between the people of different states and regions are enhanced.
- Different cultures and religions of the country are brought into a vision of the alternative inhabitants.
All About The Scheme
- To celebrate the cultural unity of India by making different states and communities across the country mutually interact with each other.
- The purpose of the scheme is to mutually promote the cultures and traditions of other states of the country on an annual basis.
- These will be promoted in events in the form of dance, songs, festivals, food fests, book festivals through which the literature is enhanced, traveling and going on tours, movies, etc.,
- The mutual understanding and brotherhood feelings of the individuals are conveyed, this strengthens the relationship and bonds among the people.
- And the same process will continue for the progressive year, where people and the government will connect to the fullest.
- Thus, people in the country will understand and acquire the traditions, cultures, and practices of diverse people of different states.
- Unity among the country is enhanced through this process.
- The government of India accepts the contributions and inputs from the inhabitants of the country for implementing the scheme. For the progress, it lay a contest for people to participate and share and import their views for the improvements and ideas to initiate the scheme. Also, the inputs from people are customary by Government, so it has introduced themes for the betterment.
Themes Of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- The responsibility of the central government and state government is recognized by executing this program.
- It also pays a way to identify the civil society, the government, and private sectors, public groups can work together to fulfill the scheme.
- The up-to-the-minute technologies and their performance is brought into radiance through the specifications.
- The triumph stories are acknowledged by this category.
- Furthermore, how can Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat be made an inhabitants movement relative to a government program?
Prize Money For The Scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the most innovative and original idea that depicts all the details will be preferable and the person score is also higher. The first prize money announced was One Lakh Rupees, the second was Seventy Thousand Rupees, and the Third was Fifty Thousand Rupees. Also, the certificate will be presented.
Conclusion: “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”, rejoices in the civilizing variety of India and unity among the denizens of its states and Union Territories. This scheme will enlighten people over the cultures and traditions, building a bridge to bring people closer to each other as never before.
Essay on Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat for Students and Children | PDF Download
Dear Students and Children, you can download the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Essay in the Hand Written Format by Clicking the Below Click Here Link.
|Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Essay- Important Link|
|To download the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Essay PDF||Click Here|