AISSEE 2022 @ aissee.nta.nic.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Dates, Eligibility: Get the complete details on AISSEE 2022 from this post. The higher authority of Sainik School Society has released the AISSEE Application Form 2022 for Class VI and Class IX on the official site. And the Last to fill the AISSEE Application Form 2022 is 26th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM). Hence, the candidates who meet the AISSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 can check the AISSEE Application Fee 2022 details from the next sections of the post. In the end, for comfortable access to the candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for the AISSEE 2022. In addition to this, aspirants can also access extra information like AISSEE 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, AISSEE 2022 Admit Card, and Result details from the upcoming parts of this post.
- 1 AISSEE 2022 – Overview
- 2 AISSEE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 AISSEE 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AISSEE Application Form 2022
- 5 AISSEE 2022 | Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For AISSEE 2022?
- 7 AISSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 AISSEE 2022 Syllabus
- 9 AISSEE 2022 Admit Card
- 10 AISSEE 2022 Result
AISSEE 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Sainik School Society|
|Exam Name||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE)|
|Class||Class VI and Class IX|
|Starting Date of Registration||Started|
|Last date For Registration||26th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||9th January 2022 (Sunday)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AISSEE 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date For Application Form Availability||Started|
|Online Registration Last Date||26th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Correction of details filled in the application form on Website only||28th October 2021 to 2nd November 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||It Will be announced on the NTA website later|
|Date of Examination||
|Display of scanned OMR answer sheets, Question Paper Sets, and answer keys||It Will be announced on the NTA website later|
|Declaration of results||It Will be announced on the NTA website later|
AISSEE 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
For admission to Class VI:
- A candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as of 31 March 2022 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2010 and 31 March 2022 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2022-23.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria are the same as boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from Appendix VI carefully.
For admission to Class IX:
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as of 31 March 2022, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he/ she should have been born between 01 April 2007 and 31 March 2009 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2022-23. Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
- He/ she should have passed the Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
Passing Marks For Admissions
- A candidate is eligible for admission to the Sainik Schools if he/ she secures a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects of AISSEE 2022. However, admission will be based on relative merit (in AISSEE) of the candidate in his/ her category in the school opted by him/ her, medical fitness, and verification of requisite documents.
- However, no minimum marks are prescribed for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category. They will be admitted on the basis of inter merit at the Entrance Examination within their respective categories, subject to their meeting the eligibility requirements, medical fitness, and verification of requisite documents.
- In case an SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL) category candidate comes in the general merit on his/ her own, he or she would be admitted against the general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL) seats.
AISSEE Application Form 2022
Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2022 “Online” only on the website. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission to the same level, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified. Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or that of their parents, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on a given mobile number only.
AISSEE 2022 | Application Fee
- General/ Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/ OBC(NCL)* as per the central list: INR 550 (Rupees five hundred and fifty only)
- Scheduled castes/ Scheduled tribes: INR 400 (Rupees four hundred only)
How To Apply For AISSEE 2022?
Step I: Registration Page
- Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as in the school records. Date of Birth in dd/ mm/ yyyy format as recorded in date of birth certificate/ school records
- Identification Type: Candidates need to provide any one of the following identity details: School ID card or PAN Card or Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), or Passport Number, or any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide a Mobile Number or email address (their own or that of their parents)
- Provide complete postal address with PIN Code (Correspondence and Permanent address) for further correspondence.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form
- The application particulars entered in Step-I can be edited before the final submission of the Application Form except for Mobile No. and Email address, which will not be changed after payment.
- Other Backward Classes-Non No Creamy Layer will be as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in, as on the first day of the month in which registration commences. Only the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State/ UT list OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose “General”.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images
- Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG or JPEG format.
- The photographs must be taken on or after 1st July 2021 preferably indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. The photograph should not be with a cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background)
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested. Candidates are advised to keep 6 to 8 passport size and color photographs with white backgrounds.
- Candidates may note that if the photographs uploaded are found to be fabricated or defaced or seem to be hand-made or computer made etc, the application of the candidate will be rejected and the same will be considered as using Unfair Means(UFM) and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
- In case someone else’s or unrelated photographs have been uploaded, the candidature shall be canceled and the case will be considered as using UFM. Criminal action as per the laws of the country shall also be initiated.
- Candidate’s Signature: to be uploaded
- The candidate should put his/ her full signature in running handwriting [not in the capital letter] on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb in JPG or JPEG format.
- Online Application Forms without uploaded signatures will be rejected.
- In case someone else’s signature has been uploaded, the candidature shall be canceled and the case will be considered as using UFM. Criminal action as per the laws of the country shall also be initiated.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression: To be uploaded
- A candidate should affix his/ her left-hand thumb impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb and 50 kb in JPG or JPEG format. Further, unclear left-hand thumb impressions in online application forms will also be rejected.
- Note: The candidate must ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper.
The candidate should scan his/ her domicile certificate, caste certificate, or service certificate as applicable and the date of birth certificate for uploading. File size must be between 100 kb to 500 kb in JPG or JPEG format.
- If the domicile certificate of the candidate is not available, the domicile certificate of the parent may be uploaded in the relevant field. Proof of domicile of successful candidates is to be furnished during admission.
- The residence/ domicile certificate is to be issued by the concerned authority of State Government/ Union Territory certifying that the person bearing the certificate is a domicile/ resident of State/ Union Territory to whom the certificate is being issued.
Step IV: Payment of Fee and Status of receipt of Online Application Form with Fee:
- After completing Step III of the online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step IV) by choosing the following options:
- Select Debit/ Credit Card/ Net-banking/ UPI- Mode of Payment and Service Provider (Service/ Processing charges per transaction & GST (as applicable) to be paid by the candidate) and complete the steps as instructed.
- Print the Confirmation Page after completion of Step-IV i.e. payment through Debit/Credit card/ Net banking/ UPI through State Bank of India/ ICICI Bank/ Paytm as a service provider.
- If a candidate fails to complete all the steps up to Step IV, the final submission of the Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully.
- Note: In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as follows:
If the fee is paid through a credit/ debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is canceled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status. For canceled transactions, the amount will, automatically, be refunded to the concerned credit/ debit card after the last date of online submission of the Application Form or the process of Fee Reconciliation.
- A candidate can make changes in his/ her form till payment of a fee. He/ she will not be allowed to make any changes in the form, after payment of the fee.
|AISSEE 2022 – Important Links|
|Ho To Apply For AISSEE 2022||Click Here|
|For More information on AISSEE 2022||Click Here|
AISSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Paper pencil on OMR answer sheets for admission to both Class VI and Class IX.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- There is no negative mark for a wrong response.
- Medium Of Examination: For admission to Class IX: English only, For admission to Class VI: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
- A candidate can choose any of the above languages irrespective of the school applied for.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen while filling in the Application Form. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for English or Hindi would be provided a bilingual Exam Booklet (i.e. in English and Hindi).
- Candidates opting for regional languages would be provided Exam Booklet in the language opted by the candidate in their application form and English.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version (except for the Language section questions) shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
- Candidates passing in AISSEE 2022 would be eligible for admission, irrespective of the medium of the examination, subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
AISSEE 2022 Syllabus
Aspirants who are applying for the AISSEE 2022 (Class VI and Class IX) should have an idea of the AISSEE 2022 Syllabus. The AISSEE 2022 Syllabus includes various topics from Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Science, Social Science, General Knowledge, Language. If the candidates want to get detailed information on the AISSEE 2022 Syllabus, visit the official site.
AISSEE 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit card will be hosted on the NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in 15 days prior to the date of the exam.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website using their application number and date of birth and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Timing as indicated in his/her Admit Card.
- Admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on a Date and Timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
- In case the candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, the candidate should approach the NTA Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Information Bulletin as well as on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the details filled by the candidate or his/ her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card.
- However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the records later.
AISSEE 2022 Result
- NTA will prepare the result sheet in the format/s required by the Sainik Schools Society. Schoolwise and category-wise merit lists (separately for boys and girls and for Class VI and Class IX) will be prepared by NTA and hosted on the NTA website
- The School shall notify the candidates, through local newspapers (English and Vernacular), about the publication of the Initial Call List and Final Merit List on its website. Candidates are advised to check the respective Sainik School website for the Initial Call List (with Dates of the Medical Exam), Final Merit List, and any other information regarding admissions.
- The Initial Call List will be published on the website of the respective schools, before the Medical Exam
- The Final Merit List, published by a Sainik School on its website on the designated date after the Medical Exam, shall include class-wise and category-wise roll numbers of candidates, in the order of their merit, reflecting Main List (equal to a total number of seats in the category) and Waiting List (remaining candidates).
For more information on AISSEE 2022, do follow our web portal @ Schools.Freshersnow.Com on a regular basis.